The weirdest year of my life has finally come to an end. This year I
– Celebrated our first Anniversary
– Got a Masters degree
– Lived in 6 apartments spread over 4 cities
– Made some great new friends
– Earned enough money to support myself for… a semster…
– Voluntarily chose unemployment!
– Weighed more than I will next year
– Succumbed to Facebook
– Shifted from fiction to non-fiction
– Did not visit India
– Drove thousands of miles
– Became more serious than ever before
– Acquired the weirdest accent I have ever heard
– Will stay up past midnight!